C-Section and Weak Muscles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-Section and Weak Muscles

I had my 2nd c-section a year ago and lately I feel like the muscles around the incision, on my left side, are really weak, but only on that side. The other side does not really have any feeling at all. Have any of you ever experienced this? It is an odd feeling.
    Busy mom of 3 little red heads!!!
    Diagnosed RRMS - May 2005

Hi samandmattsmom,

I had 2 c-sections and didn't have a problem with weakness. However, the internal incision was from side to side but the external incision ran up and down.

Have you spoken to your doctor?
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Not yet....I go back to my OBGYN in February for my yearly exam. I have gone to my GP and he felt around and said that he did not feel anything out of the ordinary. He said that it was common for the muscles to be weaker after being cut through several times.

Comment

I have had 2 c-sections as well. I remember clearly after I had Ian (6 years ago) asking the Dr if I could have nerve damage due to the surgery since I had areas I couldn't feel anything it was several inches above my surgery site.

I knew about the numbness as I was on Lovenox and had to give myself shots most in the stomach due to a blood clot with my twin pregnancy(first c-section). Obviously I picked the numb places to give myself the injections He said in a casual manner it was possible(not probable) but that the feeling should come back. I still have areas on my left side that I can pinch and don't have a lot of feeling but than most of my symptoms are left sided.... So who knows.

Just wanted to let you know I had similiar issues.
        Strange isn't it.
        Lori
        Limbolander.... Lori
        This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice in it!

Comment

It is very strange. Sometimes it feels saggier than the other side and I am not enjoying that either.

Comment

Working...
          X