Pain With Tysabri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain With Tysabri

I am only on my 5th dose of Tysabri, but have had a lot of pain since starting. I keep telling my Neuro that I ache all over especially my back and shoulders. I am negative for RA, thank goodness. They think I may have Fibromyalgia but never hurt like this before Tysabri. They have increased Neurontin, and I live on Tylenol. I have tried the Lyrica and Celexa.I still have to take care of my Mom, and do housework and yardwork. I am wondering if I should ask for Pain Management Referral.

Thanks

I also had alot of pain in my joints (hips, upper back, legs). I didn't have as much pain as I did when I started Ty. My legs hurt before TY but not as much as they do now. I had 6 infusions and with each infusion, I would experience more pain. My neuro has suggested that I stop Ty, she believes that it is causing my excessive pain.

This is just me. Maybe you will feel better soon. Good luck to you.

Comment

Try amitryptalin

I never had luck with neurontin, keppra,lyrica ( worked for a shortmtime) or CYM Alta (made me puke) but the amytriptalin works great for me. We have had to increase my dose over time but so far it has worked the best for that bone deepvachy pain
      Lost in my own little world, but it's okay they know me here

Comment

i had a lot of pain in my legs that stopped with tysabri. it started 3 years after i had started betaseron, the dioc thinks that pain was from betaseron and tysabri didn't cause it to stop, it was stopping betaseron that caused it to stop. so i believe a manyed sideaffect can cause pain, betaseron did for me..i suppose tysabri couild do it too. but as theis pain started with betaseron i also began building a lot of lesion where before i had no lesions with betaseron--so the pain began with mri proof that it wasn't working for me any more. have you had an mri since startin tysabri?
        xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Tysabri web site has joint , leg and arm pain as side effects listed,
          Plan for the future, but not too hard; it’s not your decision anyway

Comment

Working...
          X