It appears that your MSWorld session has not been initiated or has expired. To renew your session, please click here, then click 'Logout' on the right hand side and log back in again.

Go Back   MSWorld Forums > MSWorld Message Boards > Archive
Register FAQ Calendar Guidelines Mark Forums Read Login

Archive Not for Posting

Old 04-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Weakness and Fatigue

Has anyone every experienced weakness of the arms and legs, and severe fatigue as a flare?
I had been doing really well the last several months, then last Thursday that "bone sucking fatigue" feeling started to come back. Along with some pretty thick cog fog and a bit of muscle cramps. I have felt like crap ever since. Could that be a flare?
The everyday normal stuff, (vibrations, pins, needles etc.) has been pretty stable. Not an increase or change in them.

I go back to my Neuro Friday, so I'll ask then. Just wondering what others think.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Right there with ya!

I woke up this morning and aside from the fatigue, it hurts like hell to move my right arm. At first I thought maybe I just slept on it wrong. That was 12 hours ago and it still isn't better - in fact, maybe even hurts a bit more.

I will say that over the weekend I also had issues with choking on my own saliva, and I dropped & dragged my foot a bit more. I've been having issues with my leg since the end of September, but the arm, the swallowing, and the bladder issues are all somewhat new or re-emerging.

Hang in there and let us know how your appointment goes Friday. I just had a t-spine MRI, but it was clear of lesions. So for me it's still all in my head - literally.