Tecfidera and GI problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecfidera and GI problems

Just wondering if anyone taking tecfidera developed stomach problems several months after starting tecfidera. Having some issues after 6 months in. Never had any problems at the beginning.
    Just curious if this might be related. It's very difficult when you go to your PCP with a problem. As soon as they hear "tecfidera" they get all flustered because they don't know much about it.
    Would love to hear from anyone who may have had this problem.

Hey rsinger, I feel as though my Tec GI issues started after around 6 months as well. Nothing really at first and lately have had some mild pains and bouts of nausea. Honestly, it's hard for me to say if it's related to the drug, but I've certainly noticed it. This could also just be my new found oversensitivity to anything related to my body following my diagnosis. Best of luck and please keep us updated as to what if anything your doctor says.

Comment

I am on it over 2 years and my GI issues were unbearable. I am now temporarily off since Wed. 2 days later the stomach issues were gone. On Wed I am suppose to call the dr back and let the office know how I am.
      Good luck
      Laurie

Comment

Working...
      X