Stem cell treatment in Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STEM CELL TREATMENT IN CALIFORNIA

Their is a new Stem Cell Treatment Center in Rancho Mirage, California and Beverly hills, Ca. They harvest stem cells freon a mini liposuction, then spin them and iv back into you (simplified version). Anyone had treatments their? I had a consult its a patient funded study

Comment

STEM CELL THERAPY

Originally posted by shucks View Post
      What do you call it if it stops progression for 10yrs or more? I'm trying to figure out what to call it while trying to decide if it is right for me.
      YOU CALL IT RELAPSING REMITTING MS.

MSESSY

Comment

I have been searching for treatments since 2009, when I was diagnosed. I found George Goss and his blog. If you think there is some magic in this, you are mistaken. Go ahead and spend your money on treatments that have not been tested thoroughly. I think I read that George is a physicist. He understands the science and underwent the treatment with chemo. That seems to be the key and if these non-chemo treatments were reliable and permanent, there would be no talk about redoing them a second time.
        Dr. Burt at Northwestern has done SC treatments on some patients, I don't know the protocol. And I haven't heard of any of his patients' long term outcomes. I know they are out there. Good luck on your journey

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
          if these non-chemo treatments were reliable and permanent, there would be no talk about redoing them a second time.
          That statement is so true. I believe if there were a stem cell treatment anywhere that was truely beneficial we would all hear about it. Janice recently decided to stop taking Tysabri, after being on it for a little over two years and she had a huge relapse. I am thinking the Tysabri was working really well for her and the stem cells did nothing.
          Melinda
          Click on my user name to visit my JourneywithJanice blog and follow our stem cell adventure.

Comment

Working...
          X