GILENYA GO DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GILENYA GO DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE!!

I just hung up the phone with my Navigator with the Gilenya Go program and she proceeds to tell me about my benefits and what my responsibilities would be if the insurance company doesn't pay for the full amount. So I listened to her say her canned presentation and asked her if she had information from Blue Cross that I had been approved for Gilenya. There was silence.

I told her we had applied for Gilenya and BC/BS and denied coverage. We then appealed and were denied again. I told her now BC/BS is asking for a lot of medical documentation and as of yet has not made a decision. She said and I quote " Ohuh I see that you aren't approved. Oh well I guess I'll you back when you get approved. Have a good night."

She was preparing to send me the 14 day starter pack and asked me to verify my address for shipping. Everytime I've talked to someone there they didn't have a clue what was going on. I sure hope there medication is better than there customer service.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth
Working...
X