PML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PML

How long does it take for PML to develop in the brain? I can't seem to find any information on this online. If I had a brain MRI a few weeks ago, but am feeling severe symptoms now, would it have shown on the MRI or can it pop up suddenly? I have never felt so weak and my head feels real funny.

I do not have an answer for you, sorry. Just call your doc, they should be able to help you. You got to be worrying like crazy, I hope it turns out to be 'nothing'.

Comment

I also don't have an answer but I agree that you should call your dr if you are feeling bad......best of luck!
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

At less than two years of Tysabri PML is rare. But you are worried again about PML so it is advisable to consult your treating neurologist.

You have previously mentioned PML worries back in May. Looking over your posts it appears you have had a total of 3 infusions of Tysabri, the last one in March. You are now on Tecfidera, I believe.

IMHO, the probability that you have developed PML is EXTREMELY REMOTE. More likely, the way you are feeling is related to MS and side effects from Tecfidera. Your doctor is the one to consult.

Comment

Working...
        X