dizziness & fatigue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dizziness & fatigue ?

Is it just me or does anyone else have this?

I have been in a flare for about 4 months now. Coming out of it now. BUT - The fatigue is worse than ever. And when it hits I get so dizzy. If I don't lay down and nap as soon as the fatigue hits, my eyes will start to close. Not until this year have I ever been able to fall asleep sitting up. Now I can almost do it standing up. But then I get so dizzy. I have dizziness off and on every day, but with the fatigue it is so bad. Anyone else??

Thanks Sandy
    SgrammieD

I have had ms for 14 years now and about 3 years ago I started getting like that. Things get alittle better at times and then worse,but for me it just slowly gets worse. I no longer work and am not able to do much at home either anymore. I rest so much I no longer sleep most of the time.Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks JK

I was beginning to think I was the only one. Some spell of dizziness are worse than others.
      My first sx back in 1966 was dizziness, bad dizziness. Hospitalized twice for 3 weeks each time. After about 3 months of that off and on ( of course balance problems too) I had really no sx until 2006. Yes I had slight dizziness, maybe numbness in legs off and on, but nothing like when it hit like stuff through a fan in the summer of 2006. And things have been getting worse . Especially the last few months.

Thanks for posting. It is good to know that I am not alone.
      Thanks again
      SgrammieD

Comment

Working...
      X