Medicare question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medicare question

I am not yet eligible for Medicare. In April I become eligible . r ight now I am on. Tecfidera with their copay assistance program. 10. Dollars per month. my husband found out on Medicare with a supplement it would cost 500 dollars and I would no longer be eligible for the copay assistance. What does everyone do?
    Thanks

Last year I found out the hard way that the drug company's assistance programs go out the window if you have Medicare. Then, like you, I had the shock of finding out what my co-pay for my MS med (Rebif) would be - more than my house payment and then some. I almost gave up. My husband and I decided to not pay some things so I could get my meds and finally I hit the catagory that meant that medicare would pay most of it. It took us quite a while to catch up on those bills we didn't pay but at least we had the luxury of making that decision. Now we have insurance through an employer so we aren't stuck...this year.

Comment

I am on medicare and I have no other insurance. I was on rebif for a while and the drug company did assist with payment. I only had to pay 25.00. I was put on Avonex this year and I pay nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X