Experience with Discount Rx Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experience with Discount Rx Cards?

I have seen several companies advertising a 75% discount on Gilenya by using a discount card. Has anyone used these to purchase Gilenya? RX Relief was one company advertising this.

I would love to hear if this is legitimate and has worked for anyone out there.

Thanks!

Based on US prices for Gilenya. If discounted by 75%, Gilenya would still cost $14,500 annually or just over $1,200/month.

You could call them directly and see what patient assistance programs you qualify for or if they have a discount for "private pay" patients. If you don't qualify for their assistance program I'd probably consider a different medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Linus01 View Post
      I have seen several companies advertising a 75% discount on Gilenya by using a discount card. Has anyone used these to purchase Gilenya? RX Relief was one company advertising this.

I would love to hear if this is legitimate and has worked for anyone out there.

Thanks!
      I also receive a RX discount card from manufacturerdrugcoupons.com
      they said they can offer the highest savings possible is this ture?

Comment

I have been on Gilenya for 2 yrs and receive it for free, that plan will expire this summer.

I will need to call Gilenya and my ms doc for further assistance with reduced cost.

Tasha, TC and GL

Dx 1995 RRMS

Comment

Working...
        X