10 years and still going! SunnyCher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years and still going! SunnyCher

I'm Cher and I was diagnosed approximately 10 years ago. The year is kind of fuzzy. Actually, nearly everything is kind of fuzzy lol! I have had MS for years before my diagnosis, I suspect, but not being told I'm crazy was a huge relief.

I am a writer by inclination and training, I work full-time, and my husband and I have been caregivers to aging and ill family for about 20 years. Recently inherited my mom's house and about 45 years of her memories.

WELCOME CHER!! SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM! I talked to you in chat this morning. There is lots of support here, and if you have any questions or concerns, just ask.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi and welcome! This is a great place! so sorry about your mom
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Am Cher too

I was reading your post and you and I are so similar. I lost my Mom in 2009 and got all of the family keepsakes to bring home with me. I also bought a home with money she gave me so it also reminds me of her. I have had MS since 1966 at age 16 but wasn't diagnosed till 2000, a new doctor tied all my symptoms together. Wish they had had meds for it back then, it might have been arrested in its tracks before it got to be secondary progressive. I have been off of this site longer than I should have been, I have missed the understanding of everyone here. I have numbness and tingling in my legs and feet and some double vision and fatigue. My hubby has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and now has no comprehension of how I feel and how much I have to do all by myself now. Oh! by the way my name is Cheryl or Cher to some.

Comment

Working...
        X