No announcement yet.

#72 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was my 93rd infusion dealing with a headache this time..
    I have signed on for a different stratify study today because I am now considered positive they are doing more testing-they are trying to figure this cr p out If I can be of help I'm there !! I really think the co-ordinator is a VAMPIRE
    Linda

Comment

93 WOW linda thats great. Sorry about the headache. I hope something postitive comes out of the stratify study for you and you continue to do well.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Thanks REG
        I don't think the stratify study is just for me, I think it's to help us all be more informed and maybe to "fix" the pml issue.
        Linda

Comment

Yesterday was #94 and they took blood to test my jcv level-hope, hope, hope it hasn't gone up
          Linda

Comment

Awesome Linda.

No headache this time?
            I have a call into Biogen to have someone call me and see if I can get some information on just what all these numbers mean. I'll share if I get anything useful.

Comment

So happy you are still doing well at 94! I hope your jcv level doesn't go up also.

Thank you for the well wishes in the Tec. forum.
              God Bless Us All

Comment

Thanks LL60 I think in all the years I've gotten Ty I've had maybe 4 headaches.

Thanks REG
                Linda

Comment

just found out my jcv level is .27-Thank G-d I'm hangin in
                  Linda

Comment

Up until a little over 3 years ago I was going every 6 weeks-today was me starting this again So my next infusion will be in Sept I hope this works well for me !!

I had a blood test to see my vit D level-normal this is with me taking 4,000 units daily and getting some sun-WoW!
                    Linda

Comment

96 and doing well, thats great news! I hope every 6 weeks works equally as well for you.
                      God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
                      X