PAIN IN THE ***(ARM...FOOLED YOU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAIN IN THE ***(ARM...FOOLED YOU)

My roommate and I both get this sharp pain on our upper arm. The only thing I could find to relieve this horrible pain was to have someone put a salon patch on the inner arm. No pain meds work, does anyone else experience this?

It has to be MS related nerve pain.

maybe heart problems pain in the arm is a symptom of a heat attack

Comment

Hi fourtimer,

Sorry about your arm. Sometimes mine will hurt, too. For me, it's from spasticity. I have a baclofen pump, but that doesn't do much to help my arm. Right now, I use oral baclofen when it really bothers me. But I have to be careful, as it can affect my legs. If it's starts to happen more, the other alternative will be botox injections.

I read an older post of yours and saw that helped you in the past. Don't know if spasticity is the problem, but I'd ask a neurologist, physiatrist, or physical therapist if they thought that might be it.

If Salonpas helps, it could be nerve pain. Altering the sensation can help that.

But like Yezok mentioned, not everything is MS.

Good luck ,
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Thank you for this suggestion, Yezok, I've had my heart checked out and it is healthy. I worried about that initially and that is why I had it checked..

Kimba2 Botox is an alternative that my Doctor is looking into. I'll continue with the patches in the mean time.

I was curious if we were alone with this nerve pain

Comment

Working...
        X