Hi from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Texas

I'm new to the board and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tara and I've been diagnosed with MS for right at a year. I take copaxone and most of my symptoms/issues are in my legs/feet.

Crafts are my passion! I love to crochet, cross stitch and I'm learning to knit. My second passion has always been fishing, kayaking, and camping.

Welcome

Just wondering what part of Tx are you from? Ft. Worth here. Sorry that you have a reason to visit this site, but welcome anyway!

Comment

Welcome Edgertl,

I'm from Texas too. I'm new-ish to the board and was diagnosed in December 2012. I love all of your interests. I gave knitting a try several years back and made this huge red blanket ("big red" as my friends jokingly called it). That's great about camping too. Do you find that the heat bothers you when you are outside or do you manage pretty well? Can't tell yet if the heat is problematic for me but have pretty much sequestered myself to being at home. Take care

Comment

Hi Edgertl

Welcome Tara!..I hope you continue to enjoy many camping, fishing and kayaking trips.

Take care
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Welcome

What part of Texas are you from? I am from the NE corner.

I think you will find lots of info, compassion, and understanding on here. I know it has helped me out alot.
          All sunsets are beautiful, but the most amazing sunsets have a few clouds.

Comment

The Woodlands here

Lots of folk from TX on this board. Welcome to the group.

KK

Comment

Hello and Welcome Elgertl!
              When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

WELCOME TARA! It is great to have you here! Like you have already been told, there are a lot of people from Texas here. People here tend to be very helpful and compassionate.. If you have any questions please ask them. Good luck to you.
                hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                volunteer
                MS World
                hunterd@msworld.org
                PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm from southeast Texas about 2 hours away from Houston and 20ish minutes away from Beaumont. I've discovered the heat really wipes me out, and just makes me hurt, but it's not like you can escape it, so I don't go out during the hottest part of the day.

My biggest problem is the fatigue! I am having a really hard time handling it!

Tara

Comment

Hi there !!!!

Im also from Texas (about 70 miles from DT Houston). Isnt the heat wonderful? I go from house a/c to car a/c. lol.

Welcome!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X