New from Colorado Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Colorado Springs

Hello all, sadly we all have to meet under these terms but its nice to now have somewhere to go. Ive experienced symptoms since I was 5-6 years old and my parents thought I was just a complainer and brat so we never found out what was going on.

I finally couldnt take it anymore an din my mid 20s went to doctor after doctor and was finally diagnosed. Im in my mid 30s now and even though its nice to know what the issue is but its h*** at the same time as each day is rougher an drougher. Im looking for people to have so we can lean on each other, vent, cry, compare, discuss meds and treatments. Basically a support system. So if youre looking for the same reply or email. My thoughts an dprayers go out to all of you.

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Hi Raini! I'm in Fort Collins and occasionally visit the springs...I'm still in limbo myself but am incredibly happy to talk to people in person. There's a great group in Fort Collins and a couple in the surrounding areas.
    Hope you're doing well

Comment

Hey yourself :-) I am starting to look for support groups down here so hopefully find something soon. I took a look at your profile and I swear all your interests are something I wouldve put, too crazy. Im covered in ink and have 3 Degrees working on my Doctorate slowly but surely so goes with your learning part.

Comment

Well, only the one degree here but working more on certifications than anything. I've done a lot more hands-on learning lately than in school.

LOVE ink I have 10 and plenty more coming.

Any luck for groups there?

Comment

Staying strong and focused

Hi Rainicloud...I'm new to the site but not new to MS. I've been diagnosed for 18 years and am living a very full life with it. No major exacerbations since starting drug therapy. Have you talked with your doctor about drug therapy? It's important to know about all of them to make an informed decision. So start your research! If I can help don't hesitate to ask

Comment

Working...
          X