A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF

I WAS DIAGNOSED IN 2008, BUT STARTED WITH SYMPTOMS WAY BACK IN 1992!! I HAVE LIVED WITH MY LIFE PARTNER, DAN FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS. TOGETHER WE HAVE 6 CHILDREN, 4 GIRLS & 2 BOYS. WE ALSO HAVE 5 GRANDSONS & 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS.

I LIVE IN N.E. WISCONSIN. I JUST TURNED 50 IN OCTOBER. WAS HAVING AN AWESOME SUMMER, BUT THEN IT WENT DOWN HILL IN LATE OCTOBER. BEEN ON THE MEND EVER SINCE. JUST STARTED "COPAXONE" ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO!!

LOOKING FOR SOME PEOPLE TO VENT TO ON DAYS WHEN I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO EXPLODE. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS REDICULOUS, BUT THAT IS THE WAY IT IS.
    BARB

No Grammy Barb, it doesn't sound ridiculous at all. Vent away, you're going to need it and this is the best place to do it!

Many of us have symptoms for years before being diagnosed. I might even go so far as to say most of us.

I'm sorry about why you have found your way here, but I am glad you've found the site. Personally speaking, it's been sanity saver for me. Don't think I could have coped the last couple months without the great folks here. (Just found out myself in October.)

It sounds like you have a great family/support system at home. Don't be afraid to lean on them, or us!

And a Welcome Hug for You!

Comment

Welcome to MSW, Grammy Barb! I agree - you don't sound ridiculous. We all, at one time (or many many times), vent away here... a safe place for sure! We also express our good days, sad days, silly days, and confusing days too - it all is valid!

Someone here said something that has stuck with me for a long time "We have good days, bad days and weird days" Isn't that the truth?

I'm glad you have a solid support system with your family. That is so important! Come back often and share your MS story. Don't be shy about asking any question too. We are here to help!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X