New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

I'm new here and really am in need of friends who know really how I feel and think! Someties I feel that I am goingn craazy. I have relapsing-remitting MS and am not doing well at all for the last 2 months. I have done 3 days of IV steroids but they didnt seem to do anything. I have to walk with a cane now which I wasn't doing 2 monyths ago I feel like I'm going craZy!!

Hi and welcome!
    I know what you mean by MS making you feel like you are going crazy. I hate this stinking disease. Hang in there.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Welcome Toots435

Yes, we all know about feeling like we're going crazy sometimes..this too will pass as you get used to some of your sxs..
      It helps me to remember that it's only a 'feeling' ..the effected part is still there and will return to feeling normal(positive thoughts)..good luck and come back often
      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Hi Toots: I just had 5 days and feel the same way...no help. I am happy you are here. There are lots of us to share with and talk to so you are in the right place! Welcome!
        Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
        SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
        Tysabri

Comment

Hi Toots. You've certainly come to the right place for friends and support!

You are most definitely not going crazy. I'm new to the diagnosis, but not to the symptoms or "episodes" and found this place just few weeks ago. Once you fish around a bit you will find there are a lot of folks here who understand what you're going through and will not think you are crazy.

As Jules and Camsue have said, this monster disease can do a very good job of making us believe we've lost our marbles. I know when I have my next major "episode" I'll feel that way all over again, but we have to remember that somehow we will get past such horrid times.

But when I do, or just get overwhelmed again, I now know we can always come here where folks will understand what we are talking about, and go through. So come on back anytime you want to and we'll all lean on each other!

Cyclist, we really need a hug smilie. Would you be able to talk to the "powers that be" about getting one? P.S. Here's a mental hug and a for you too! So sorry to hear your MS is acting up right.

Comment

Working...
          X