Waiting on diagnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting on diagnosis

Hello, I went to a ear nose and throat dr for hearing loss and he sent me for MRI to make sure I diden't have a tumor and found that I had leasions my brain. He said that my brain looked like a zebra. I am 52 yrs old so I have probably had this for 30 years without knowing it. But now that I have been told about the leasions all of my symptoms make sense. I live alone with my dog Sparky. She is a Jack Russell. We've been together for about 8 years. I have 4 grandchildren. 2 boys and 2 girls. And thats about it.

Hi Hon-e-Bee: My brain looks like a zebra too! LOL! I hope you get a good neurologist. I have 2 adult kids too, no grandchildren yet, but they are working on it I am told.

Welcome to MSWorld. Please ask any questions or look around here while you wait. We are all friendly!

I am sure it was quite a shock for you, but perhaps a relief to know there was an explanation for what was wrong, and that it was not a tumor!

Take care
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

I have to laugh at your doctor's remarks about the zebra - That's a new one on me.

It's nice to meet you Hon-e-bee. We're glad you found us. Hope you make yourself comfortable here as you navigate through our MSW community. There's lots of great information and caring people here. Come back often and be well!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Glad to be here.

I'm sure that you-all already know that family and friends mean well. But they really don't understand how this illness affects us. So I am soooo glad that I found this site. And I am glad for the strict over site by the admin here. Yes I am looking very much forward to meeting with a neuro and hopefully starting treatment soon there after. It usuallly takes me about 6 weeks for my symptoms to calm down again. Thank goodness the weather has cooled off. That helped alot. Thank you for your kindness. It means aot. So I will be on here alot and look forward to getting to know folks on here.

Comment

Working...
        X