Curi script pharm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curi script pharm.

Anyone else use curiscrip? I use them for my copaxone and had some major issues this month. I am taking my last shot tonight and still have not recieved my order.

I called 2 weeks ago for a refill and was told it would be here on the 27th. It did not show up. I called on the 28th and was told they would overnight them. When they didn't show up I called again. They were closed but my profile said that nothing was processed for me in the past 14 days and nothing was pending.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had issues with them? I have been on my shots a year and this is the first problem but now I am gonna miss shots and not at my fault!

My insurance switched me from Bioscript (which I loved) to Curascript (which I don't love so much). I have had them emergency overnight twice because of a problem on their end. They also don't contact your doctor for refills, it is up to you to get your doctor to send them another refill order. Stay on them if you are stuck with them otherwise I would say switch if you can.

My neuro did order me a one time emergency script through my local pharmacy because I wasn't going to have any for two days (because of Curascript). Insurances don't like that but the pharmacist said it is allowed like once a year. I'd say to call your neuro on call and see if they can do anything.

Comment

I'm OK with them

Hi I use Curascript for my copaxone and so far I've not had a problem but I have to remember to call 2 weeks early to get my next month supply.. I am going to have a change in insurance carrier for the new year so we will see how that goes!

Comment

I have had them for my Copaxone for a couple of years now, and never have had a problem. They always call me long before I need to order up any med, which reminds me to go online and order. They've always delivered on time. Sorry you're having some issues!
        Brenda
        Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

Well I called again this morning and the girl finally told me the issue is that my doctor wrote for a 90 day supply and I alway get a 30 so my insurance doesnt want to cover it.

I just wish they would have told me this sooner now I am gonna be 5 days without a shot.

GRRRR

Comment

Oh no. Call your neuro and be a "problem" for a day.
            They will figure something out.

Comment

I have also used them

I used them for about 4 years. They always said they would call with a reminder for rerills, but in 4 years never did (which is ok, because I remembered). Everything was good with them until I swapped insurance companies. Then it was terrible. They never call you and let you know that they are waiting on the doctor. I guess they think you should automatically know that. Anyway, they were good for the most part.
              Kim,
              Dx 6/23/08 Avonex 7/08 - 11/11
              Gilenya 02/12 - present

Comment

I don't use Curascript for my MS drugs but I got stuck with them for my asthma treatment. They are a big pain in the butt.

First if all, you get your ears blasted out with an abrupt lengthy message about drug substitution that you can't escape from if you need to talk to a person. And a million other mistakes.

On a scale of one to ten, a 2.

Get out while you can. And anyone starting MS treatment, beware of Curascript.

Comment

just push 0

My insurance company switched to them, so I have to use them. I get soooo irritated having to talk to the lengthy monotonous robot people, that I learned to keep pushing 0 (zero), and the robot people talk, but not as much and you get a service person.

I have not used the online option, guess I should figure it out.

so far the shipments have come on time, though usually right when I am down to one, or need the next one.
                  You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

Comment

Well my shots are finally showing up tomorrow. But of course they waited until today to process the correction with my insurance that my dr made on Dec 31st. So then I had to meet my yearly deductable before they would ship. This has been a big pain in the butt! So my shot will be here now that my wallet is 2500.00 lighter. Grrrr

Comment

I hate Curiscripts!!!

I just started to use them this year, and I must say they are horrible!!!

I had only 2 Rebif shots left this past Monday, and I called them to notify my Dr. for preauth.

As of today, I still haven't gotten my medicine....since it's my first time being serviced.

First time without medicine. I wish this Curiscript company would go to hell!!
                      New study on vaping
                      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23237736
                      *****BEST INFO BELOW*******
                      http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/content/58/3/389.full
                      http://ripatients.org/cms/uploads/File/MS/Clark_2004_MSandCannabis.pdf

Comment

my insurance changed 1-1-13 to BC/BS and now have to use curascripts. what an awful experience. I need my gilenya and ampyra and I have never had such inept people who do not communicate with the insurance or doctors office. My doctors office has faxed papers and prescriptions multile times and they never seem to have them. Novartis has sent the co-pay assistance info many times and they still do not have it. They sent an automated call to get the meds and then I wait on hold and talk to someone and they said it was an error. It seems to be endless excuses. I asked the one lady for her name and she hungup on me.

Comment

UUUUGGGHHH

Cura Scripts is fine as long as you don't have to renew a script..... I have used them since 2008 and had only one issue, but it was a very BIG issue. The only way I got it resolved was by being a really big *********... and using a few choice words, which the guy in "charge" refused to put in "my record".

Comment

I have had mostly good luck with Curascript. They call me to remind me every month, they call my doc to renew my Rx once a year, and my deliveries are always on the expected date.

My only problem recently is that I can't log in to my web account to track my shipments. The login seems to be accepted but the resulting web page is blank and tech support does not respond. I posted separately about this here, has anyone else been having a problem with the online Curascript account?
                            RRMS dx 2/2010, Copaxone since 4/2010

Comment

I have had to use curascript for about a year and 1/2 and if there were any possible way I could change I would.....my scripts have been lost more times than I can remember....sometimes shipped late etc....I always send my stuff to them fedex so I can say who signed for them and where and somehow they still lose them!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X