Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am old and have been dealing with MS for 10 years now. Tired of feeling alone and need to connect.Getting worse each year and would like to communicate with others in my position.I know I won't win the war but I am still winning some battles...

welcome! I was dx 11 years ago. My life now is so much different. There are so many things I can't do anymore. It is nice to have a place where people understand each other.
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Hi Catherine and welcome! It's nice to meet you. I'm old too - old in age and old to MS (24+ years now) I first came to MSW when I had to retire early. I too felt lonely with the need to connect with like-minded people. (like-bodied as well )

This is a wonderful place to help us end isolation and connect with others on the MS path. Hope you share more of your journey, so come back often! We have chat here too. If you're interested, here's some information - http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=125720

Take care of yourself
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to MS WORLD Great place to help through the hard times! Can not say enough of how this site has helped me out! Even the hard days, people here are amazing! I wish you luck and welcome!
        Leave the Heat and Stress for the birds!

Comment

Working...
        X