head shaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

head shaking

I did a search for head tremors and head shaking but could not find any posts about it although I'm sure this subject has been covered somewhere. I just cant find it. I have developed a head tremor in the past two days. I suppose if it is new for me I may be having a relapse.

I think Lauren Parrot had something like that. She has a lot of videos on YouTube. Go back a year or two and you might find her talking about it. You can see it too for a few videos. I think it went away.

Also, if you're having a relapse, that sucks. What is it with these holiday relapses? Take good care.

Comment

Mine does it...I call it my "bobble" head...I've noticed it does it more if I'm more stressed or in a lot of pain.

Comment

I have had it, it comes and goes.
        Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
        SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
        Tysabri

Comment

I have a yes-yes or no-no head tremor - and sometimes trunk sway (in addition to right arm and dual leg tremors). Stress, pain, and fatigue make them a lot worse.

Comment

haven't been on here for a while and just saw this post. I have had the yes head tremor for almost a year. Along with that I have trouble holding my head up at times. My head will slowly fall to the right and I don't even realize it is doing it. I have recently noticed it is starting to fall forward too. Both my neuro and a neuro surgeon says it is MS related.

Comment

This is an unsettling sx for me. I have had seizures too, and sometimes initially think it's the beginning of a seizure when in fact it is a tremor. Makes driving difficult. I find fatigue is the thing that most brings this sx on. Stress too. Have to work on deep breathing and inner calm when I feel it coming on...sometimes I can stop it in it's tracks. Sometimes the sx go from my head/neck into my hands & legs. Good luck!
              Crystal

Success is a journey, not a destination

Comment

Me too...

Although I haven't been properly diagnosed yet, my symptoms started out with yes/yes head tremors, as well as my trunk swaying forward and backward. Before being put on meds for the tremors my head wanted to "settle" toward my left side, kind of "hanging" there. Since my original onset of symptoms, 8 mths. ago, I've had numerous other symptoms expose themselves practically each week.

Comment

I, too, have the head shaking/sometime jerking from side to side. Actually, this was a symptom (though I didn't know it at the time) that I had before my diagnosis. One of those things I thought every body did!

Comment

Working...
                  X