No announcement yet.

Financial Assistance from Shared Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is what was allowable income and I could only claim me and my wife as the 2 girls are over 18. Was paying 30 p month for avonex and copaxone and 60 for tysabri.
    Plan for the future, but not too hard; it’s not your decision anyway

Comment

Sounded to me like the $60,000 was an income amount, but I'd like to know the answer as well. Does shared solutions take into account spousal income, or just the income of the patient?

Comment

it is household income and number of people living in the house

Comment

Scooter

Why weren't you able to include your children over age 18? Do they live with you? Are they college students or are they employed?

Comment

Shared Solutions Assistance

Still trying to figure out why I was denied assistance from SS and others seem to have receive it quite easily. See post above.

Comment

It doesn't matter its just like SS, once they turn 18 and/or grad from high school thats it they no longer count.

Comment

SS Assistance

If Shared Solutions helps you to meet your deductible and out-of-pocket expense, does this mean all your other medical expenses covered under your insurance will be at no cost since you've met your deductible and out-of-pocket? (Have you met those expenses from Shared Solutions assistance?)

Comment

Kids over 18

You can claim your kids as dependents on your taxes if they're over 18 and in school. Why wouldn't you be able to claim them when asking for financial assistance?

Comment

Working...
                  X