Vision problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vision problems

The last few days, I've had some unexplained issues with my vision. It feels like I am having trouble focusing my eyes &/or keeping them focused. Sometimes, things I'm focusing on appear to kind of vibrate or shake. Focusing on printed words is really hard and focusing on things that are moving is really difficult...I don't know how to explain it other than to say that it just feels like my eyes don't want to focus. I also have difficulty when I turn my head. It seems to take a few extra seconds and extra effort to refocus my eyes. (Does that even make sense?)

I've also had some pain deep in my eyes for the last two days. They seem to really hurt if I look up or down, but they hurt constantly.

Any thoughts? I know I need to see my ophtho again, but that's probably not going to happen for a few days.
    RRMS 1/16/13
    Ocrevus 2/19/18

vision problems

You know the great thing about this cite is the fact that we have a place we can share.
    I have had vision problems since my 30's and as most young people do you ignore it and get some glasses . I did that and the glasses never worked.

I went to a local glass store and got an exam and got dx'd with cataract in my left eye. Hince the headaches and blurred vision all of a sudden. The headache came from over use of my right eye to make up for the lack of vision in my left.

10 years later I would get dx'd with MS. Some might think there is no correlation to my cataract and MS until this Saturday when I woke up with an eye covered in floater.. New ed's is Pars Plantis..which puts me possible showing signs of MS since 2002.

Sweet!!!..

Long story long. Is it possible you have eye problems that are related..YES..it may take 10yrs to get answers but that's medicine for you!
    limbo land for 1 year and 4 months DX February 2012 Copaxon February 2012 for 6 months. No DMD's since.

Comment

Working...
    X