No announcement yet.

BRISK REFLEXES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have NO reflexes at all in any area. I did have some at some points, and recently some came back but they are all gone again. I think that it is indicative of lesions as someone mentioned. I have symptoms that indicate lesions in my spinal cord too, I know it is upsetting. HUGS.
    Sasha - dx January 2011; tysarbi, zanaflex, gabapentin, and baclofen
    ~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.~

Comment

Originally posted by salamandertom View Post
      I have NO reflexes at all in any area.
      No reflexes or diminished reflexes ia called Hyporeflexia. As lightkeeper mentioned, brisk or exaggerated reflexes are called Hyperreflexia. Both can be caused by things other than MS but when you have MS it does indicate damage done by this disease.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

It took my neurologist a couple of times to remember to stand to the side as he checked my knee reflexes. He is on the younger side and said that my reflexes are the strongest he has ever seen. He also mention that having hyper-reflexed is NOT a good thing.

Comment

Working...
        X