Share Your Thoughts about Our Dear Annette Funicello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share Your Thoughts about Our Dear Annette Funicello

You have always inspired us, and we will remember you forever!

From People Magazine:
    Annette Funicello Dies... after long battle with MS

From MSWorld Creative Center, Annette's Book and Made for TV Movie:
    A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes!

Please share your thoughts about Annette below!

Rest in peace Annette

I am the same age as Annette and wished she could be my girlfriend, as a pre-teen/teen, watching the MM club, beach movies and listening to her sing. She was a beautiful human being. She is now at peace. One thing I would like to know,is what complication did she die of? You always hear that most with MS die of something other than MS. I have PPMS and hope to die of something else.

Comment

I am deeply saddened by her passing. I remember watching her as I grew up. It almost feels like a chunk of me is missing. this bouquet is for you Annette.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

What a wonderful heart and lovely memories - we shall always miss her

Comment

As a child growing up in the 50's, I faithfully watched the MM Club and Annette was my favorite Mouseketeer. I cried last night as I watched the news...

She fought the great battle with much poise and dignity. My prayers are for her family as she gently rests in peace.

Lve to you, Annette!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

r.i.p. Annette...I too watched her on TV and my s-i-l was an extra in her beach party movies...good memories
            Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Any of us who rushed home from school to watch the Mickey Mouse Club show could sing this by heart:

And now it's time to say goodbye to all our company...

M-I-C-K-E-Y

(C - see you real soon)
              (Y - because we like you)

M-O-U-S-E

Rest in peace Annette.

Comment

So Sad to See You Go

My MS has closely followed hers. I am 5 years younger than her but watched her every time she was on tv or at the movies.

Miss you!

KK

Comment

I have always been an old soul and was probably the only 14-year-old watching "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" back in 1995 who knew who Annette Funicello was. I remember seeing her unable to walk on her own at the end of the movie and actually being scared to get MS. Funny how things work out.

For me, Annette Funicello put a face on MS and made it real. She will be missed, even by those of us who had the misfortune of being born too late.

Comment

Working...
                  X