No announcement yet.

Civil Atty for VA SC claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opps!......... I just noticed something I over-looked. actually a couple things.
    -1- I forgot to mention to Dr Segal that my 2nd worthless eye exam noted my eye muscle (diplopia) issue on record and still failed to Rx for it.

-2- This same eye check also shows I was NOT wearing the navy issued glasses, Rx from the previous year, but is proof what I said about the navy Rx not being right. They checked and recorded the distance correction correctly as being my pre-navy Rx and NOT the navy Rx from 1 yr before. They did leave out the prism factors but they always did that, except for my boot camp record.

I need to leave a note (MHV secure mssg) about this.

Gomer the more I dig, the more I find supportive docs.
    (even if it is all in futile effort)

Comment

Call back today... civil atty

Got a call back from civil atty ... Waste of time it seems. They seem only interested in slam dunk cases, nothing to argue for or about that are basically won before even filed. We have a well known attorney in Michigan that only takes cased already tried in the media. All are guaranteed wins and all for big, big, bucks.

Never even got off first base with the non-attorney guy that did the call back, then hung up on me (IMO, that's rude) in very short order. I thought maybe we got disconnected, but he did not call back again, so he must have simply hung up his phone.

Typical VA sent me 7 pair of support socks, WHY? According to the package they need to be sized based on ankle and calf measurements. I have no idea even if they are near my proper size. While I was fitted no less than THREE times (Oct, Nov & Jan) for a manual wheel chair, (I never got), they never measured my ankles or calves.

Oh here is another related FUN one (being sarcastic) I heard today. A guy who deals with the VA in a professional capacity said he has personally seen the VA throw out brand new never used manual wheel chairs in the TRASH!

No wonder the VA does not have wheel chairs for vets. No surprise that vets are treated lower than trash. Maybe if I was actually real trash I could actually get one of them. Maybe I should dress up as a trash can and see if I can get one of those? I wonder if that was where all those new wheel chairs just sitting around in a basement hall were headed? Another option might be to scrounge the VA trash for one. Once an item is in the trash, they are considered fair game for anyone. Maybe they arrange for them to be recovered from the trash and sold on the black market? (would not be the first time that has been done).

I strongly suspected a similar scenario about last years approved P/T (on paper), probably done on paper made to look like a vet received P/T but only paper work & money changing hands and no actual P/T done.

Gomer... Not a happy camper

Comment

Working...
      X