EMCell clinic in Kiev Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMCell clinic in Kiev Ukraine

Seeing so many people feeling better while undergoing stem cell therapies and although it seems to be surrounded by question and uncertainty I've got to do something radical as my progression is significant.

What can we do to get this process perfected and up and running in the US? Writing to my congressman has proven to be an inadequate methodology.

I don't know what you mean by EMCell. There is a legitimate Stem Cell replacement program in the US, its being done at Northwestern University Hospital by Dr. Richard Burt . He has had many people his clinic and had some 'great success'. Look into it.

Comment

Gee why didn't I think of that. Of course I have been in contact with Northwestern but I'm also keeping my eye on all global options.

I appreciate all responses though. I am interested in hearing any details anybody wishes to share.

Comment

If you know about Dr. Burt, then you probably know about Dr Slavin in Tel Aviv, Israel. Then there is the clinic at Heidelberg University Hospital and a Stem Cell clinic in India. There are places that do several different types of Stem Cell replacement treatments. Some clinics use chemotherapy for ablation some don't.
        So treatments are all over the map. Only in the U.S. are the treatments somewhat standardized, if one can call it that.
        But if you are looking for a treatment that has a track record, I think that northwestern and Heidelberg are the front runners. Good luck in your search

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Dead Petals View Post
          Gee why didn't I think of that. Of course I have been in contact with Northwestern but I'm also keeping my eye on all global options.

I appreciate all responses though. I am interested in hearing any details anybody wishes to share.

Dear DDP,
          Did you go to stem cells therapy? And if yes please let me know the kind of cells and which clinic. Also please share results and how do you feel.
          Thank you.

Comment

Dear Swiss,
            It seems that the posters that read this board don't wish to stay involved, consistently. It is a shame because we can all learn from one another's experiences. Especially when it comes to emerging/speculative treatments. We all need to share information. Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X