No announcement yet.

Bruno Valet anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brave but I have to wait another week for a correct part to come in, so, one more week.
    ---------------
    "It's never crowded along the extra mile." --Dr. Wayne Dyer

Comment

Yet another week to wait!

Now I have to wait until next Monday for my Bruno Valet Plus to be pit in because of the poor planning on the part of the seat place and them thinking it's ok for my life -and business- to be put on hold yet again! I did pitch a fit though.
      ---------------

Comment

Any update Rockymom?

any update about your Bruno seat?
        How do you like it? does it work as advertised?

Thanks,
        brave

Comment

Yes it's good

Hi brave...I've only been able to use the seat once since it was installed last week because of various reasons, too weak, too hot out, too busy. But I will use it more after this Saturday when temps will be cool.

However, it works very well, as advertised, is not as comfortable as our van's original seat but I'll try a nice seat cover to see if it helps. When going up after sitting down, I have to have my husband put my feet up on the little foot rest just before the seat actually turns since putting them on the footrest right off is too hard for me to hold my feet up until it goes all the way up and starts to turn. I'm tall so I felt like the seat was designed with small Asians in mind but I don't know where it was designed. Also, my husband was worried it wouldn't work well for me because of my weight but I felt completely secure with it.

So it gets the job done and seems great, solving a big problem for me.

I will continue to update after I use it more.
          ---------------

Comment

I'm so happy for you Rockysmom

Originally posted by RockysMom View Post
            Hi brave...I've only been able to use the seat once since it was installed last week because of various reasons, too weak, too hot out, too busy. But I will use it more after this Saturday when temps will be cool.

However, it works very well, as advertised, is not as comfortable as our van's original seat but I'll try a nice seat cover to see if it helps. When going up after sitting down, I have to have my husband put my feet up on the little foot rest just before the seat actually turns since putting them on the footrest right off is too hard for me to hold my feet up until it goes all the way up and starts to turn. I'm tall so I felt like the seat was designed with small Asians in mind but I don't know where it was designed. Also, my husband was worried it wouldn't work well for me because of my weight but I felt completely secure with it.

So it gets the job done and seems great, solving a big problem for me.

I will continue to update after I use it more.
            Thank you very much Rockysmom for your time, sharing your input.
            I'm glad that you find it solving a big problem for you.

I think , I'm going a head to order one even though it's so pricy

Thanks again

Comment

How is your Bruno seat working, RockeysMom

Hi RockeysMom
              I hope temp has cooled down over there and you have had chance to use your Bruno seat more.
              is it working as it shows in video clips? any problem using it? does it worth the money spent?
              your feedback would be appreciated.

I haven't ordered it yet ..... well, little budgeting issue

Thanks,
              brave

Comment

Hi brave

I'm sorry, i had a fall, broke my ankle, spent a week in the hospital and am now in rehab for God knows how long. I don't know when I'll be able to use it again.
                ---------------

Comment

Hi RockeysMom

Originally posted by RockysMom View Post
                  I'm sorry, i had a fall, broke my ankle, spent a week in the hospital and am now in rehab for God knows how long. I don't know when I'll be able to use it again.
                  I'm so sorry RockeysMom to hear so. My thoughts are with you and wish you seedy recovery.

Fall is part of our life , I had my ankle fractured last year. I understand you well.

stay strong and take care.

brave

Comment

Working...
                  X