Hi Im new to all of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Im new to all of this

My name is Michelle im 39 and I have 5 wonderful childern. I also have 2 chihuahuas 2 cats and a Marmoset Monkey. I grew up in upstate NY and moved to VA in 2007. I have been going through symptoms for over 2 years and limbo for almost 5 months now.. I am being treated as if I have MS but just not the offical diagnosis. I lived everyday in some kind of pain. Either my body or mind.. This is a hard disease to deal with..
    Live for today

Welcome

Michelle, welcome. You're right this a hard disease to deal with especially when you're waiting for a diagnosis. You came to the right place, I use this site every day for information and thoughts from people who understand. Let us know how you are doing and how your diagnosis is progressing. Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Thank you for your reply . I will keep posting or blogging every day. It helps the mind. Again Thank you for the Welcome
      Live for today

Comment

welcome shell381

WOW!! Hi busy lady! Hope you get some answers and are on a med that works for you
        Have a relaxing Veterans Day weekend!
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Wow I didnt even realize today is Veterans Day.. My brain isnt working like it use it. I feel like a jerk now my husband served in the Army.. Thank you for the reminder.. lol.. and for the kind words..
          Live for today

Comment

Oops, sorry I didn't see your post sooner, Shell381. So a belated Welcome to You!

To quote Camsue, WOW, you are one busy lady!

And, yay, a fellow furry kid lover! Um, but a monkey? How on earth do you cope with an active, clever critter, with FINGERS like your monkey?! One of my cats is a class A brat and exceedingly curious. I shudder to think of the chaos he could cause if had that kind of climbing ability and fingers! (Me thinks you should revise your post to say you have SIX kids and...)

And yes, MS sucks! I sympathize with your pain issues as it's a world I know all too well.

Please know that this is a great place for us MSers. Especially us newly diagnosed one! The site information provided here is plentiful and the members are helpful and supportive.

Sending you a big welcome Hug!

Comment

Working...
            X