Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I would say hi - I'm new here

Hi folks

My name is Shelly, I am from the UK and I suppose I am looking to be able to 'talk' to people that actually know what is going on with me.

It's hard to get understanding from people - it's not their fault really, but it is so frustrating.

I have a great hubby and a very precocious teenage daughter who is typically a royal pain in the bum, but hey a 16 year old girl, it's expected lol

Looking forward to finally getting to know some folks who are on the same page as me and can relate

Shelly
    Diagnosed Nov 2011 (took them 7 years before they got there) RRMS/SPMS Rebif 44mg And stacks of other meds - have decided my body hates me but hey just have to suck it up and deal right

Welcome, Shelly!

Comment

Hello

Hello and Welcome, Sorry for the reason you are here but you will find a lot of good people here and almost every problem our Elite little club gets the fun of dealing with. Lots of times just reading the posts will make you feel better and answer some of your questions but there are a lot of years of experience here for when you do need a question answered.
      Once again Welcome! PEACE
      Tortis

Comment

Nice to Meet You!

Nice to meet you Shelly! Glad you are here. The people here are nice and understanding because they know what you are going through.

You are among friends. Grab yourself a cup of joe (coffee), kick off your heals and join in the conversation. Its never dull or boring, always something to read or talk about. We are here for you and hope to see you in the chat room.

Again, welcome!
        STR

Comment

Hi Shelly and welcome! There are so many great people here, you will find support when you need it, advice or even simply people to cheer you on. I "survived" 2 16 year old daughters, who are now 21 and 25 but it goes by too quickly so make sure you don't blink!
          Jen
          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Thanks - cheered me up

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Just reading other threads has made me feel better, I finally feel like I am not alone.

Looking forward to spending a lot more time here.
            Diagnosed Nov 2011 (took them 7 years before they got there) RRMS/SPMS Rebif 44mg And stacks of other meds - have decided my body hates me but hey just have to suck it up and deal right

Comment

Hi Shelly - Welcome! From what my close girlfriend says any non-emergency healthcare in the UK moves about as slow as molasses in winter so I hope they are taking good care of you!

My daughters are 13 & 16, though difficult at times, they are the lights of my life. They can make even the terrible days better. You can hear the gratitude in your words and that makes all the difference.

Take good care of yourself - M
              M.
              A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X