Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! Just joined today. I'm beth...42 with 2 daughters. Ages 8 and 4. I was officially diagnosed RRMS in 2006. It took me a few years to get the use of my left leg back..I have all other symptoms left over. Including pain..numbness in feet and left arm and hand. I get used to these things. What I'm seeking is understanding with the mental ups and downs MS sufferers go through.
    I broke down and saw a therapist last year for the first time in my life. It felt good to be proactive. Unfortunately she became over clingy with me..and too interfering in my life and I'm very leery about seeing anyone AGAIN. So I'm hoping to find a group..who "gets it" a place with humor!!! Advice and as place of understanding..in return I feel I have a lot to offer back.
    Thanks for having me~
    Beth

Welcome Beth! It's nice to meet you and glad you found our MSWorld. Yes, you will find that all of us "get it" and you'll find we are really open to sharing our humor, heartbreak and everything else in between.

I hope you feel at home here and post any question or concern that you have. I moved you post here to the "Tell us about Yourself" forum so more will see this and offer their welcomes as well.

Take care and come back often
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi and Welcome. Its to bad its because of the MonSter. I know what you mean about the therapist. I had just about the same type of experience with one but I do know a lot of people that swear by them, not at them. Well once again greetings and I know you will find a lot of great people here.

PEACE
      Tortis

Comment

Working...
      X