Kind of new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of new

Hello, i have been reading posts since my diagnosis in Dec. you all have been very helpful, in calming my nerves. But I really dont enjoy waking up every day wondering... I am feeling pretty good except for my feet, which id like to have transplanted! I love to golf, and will play tomorrow, except i will need to take a cart instead of walking. My older son(24) and spouse play too. My younger son (16) loves to sing and act, he had the lead in the high school show! He is performing this week in a hugh school awards show, and its being telavised!! Im happy i have some fun things to keep me busy instead of searching ms symptoms again. Thank you. I will be back, this is so helpful. I hope you have a great day!

Hi and welcome!
    It sounds like you have a great and very busy family life. I look forward to reading more from you.
    Jules
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Welcome 0inone! It's nice to meet you. And wow! I understand about the foot problem. It's one of my most annoying symptoms too. I go from wearing all kinds of different socks and shoes to going bare foot, to soaking them in cool water to hot(ish) water at any given time and nothing seems to help. Different meds haven't helped either. Too bad we have to walk on our feet

It's good that you're staying active with you family!! Come back and visit us often!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

0inone,

So glad it has been helpful for you to come here. Please do post and let us know how you are doing. WE ARE ALL HERE for each other. We are here to "listen and support" each other.

Namaste,
        LaTish
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Working...
        X