No announcement yet.

Sweating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. I used to sweat like a r_____, shucks, can't say it here, but I stopped sweating after my attack. I can hardly work up a sweat.

Comment

Like some of the others here, I don't sweat either. I had this happen the first summer four years ago when I got sick, then I regained my ability to sweat for the next couple of years, then again this summer, none at all. I've had to be very careful going out in the 95+ degree heat we've had as I can overheat very easily. Needless to say, I've stayed in most of the time. (So much so that I was able to go three weeks on one tank of gas by only driving to work and back and nowhere else!)
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I never had this problem before even while working out i would be dry! Now just sitting brings on the sweats! I am begining to hate it it's espically bad when iam out and go to stand up and i am just dreanched for no reason i get so embarssed, i feel as if i need a towle to sit on! And i hide behind people or things so its harder to see iam drenched.
        Not dx yet, had symptoms now for 4 years. First Neuro App was August 5,10.MRI DEC 8,2010 Finally done. Original MRI was for July 4,2011

Comment

sweating

Boy, MS just keeps on giving and giving.

Comment

Working...
          X