teacher7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teacher7

Hi! I've been diagnosed for 18 years now and on Copaxone for 15 years. Living a very full life with my MS...no major exacerbations since beginning Copaxone. Only problems I have is with the heat as I reside in Texas. I'm married, have two wonderful sons, ages 23 and 24, and two of the funniest dogs you will ever meet - dachshunds. The oldest is 7 and his name is Bailey. The youngest is Zoey and she's just over a year old. She is still in her mischevious stage

WELCOME TEACHER7!!!!! It is great to have you here! Wow! No major exacerbations for 15 years!That is great!

Your youngest dog is still being mischievous and just over a year old, I am being mischievous at 45 (and they say dog years= seven of our years)!
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi TEACHER7, Nice to "meet you" and welcome. 15 years on COpaxone and no major exacerbations, wow! That's excellent! I'm having a positive experience with it as well but have only been on it for 5 years.

Thank you for introducing yourself and especially for sharing your experience, it was very encouraging and quite frankly, made my day.

Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

My youngest unofficial brother was a dachshund named Shultz.
        He made it to over 17 real years..and still got in trouble with my parents.

Comment

I also have relapsing MS and my doctor said because I didnt have many lesions that he thought me taking medication once a week was all I would need to start out with and he prescribed avonex to me. I havent begin it yet because I am waiting for insurance to clear but I have been talking to people and many people said that copaxone is the best to take. Has anyone taken avonex and if so how does it work for them?

Comment

Working...
          X