Sleepwalking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepwalking?

Hey guys! I've recently began sleepwalking. I stay tired during the day and lie around a bit, but at night, I fall directly to sleep. By 2 or 3, I am up walking around. I've done some stupid things---I was thirsty one night and grabbed Jet Dry. I have poured things out, tripped on things, put clean clothes into cabinets--you name it.

Do any of you do this? If so, what do you do to prevent it? Do you know what causes it?
    Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

I dreamed one night I had forgotten to take my bp med -- in my dream, I got up and took the pill. In the morning, I staggered out of bed to find that I actually had taken a double dose! In my case though, I was taking Lyrica -- I had already had issues with it and that night was definitely my last dose.

I spent the day laying very low -- hr 40, bp 70/40-something. Scary. Sleepwalking is not a good thing ...

Comment

tired teacher..

has something MAJROR in your life changed recently? fed

Comment

Thank you both for responding. I've had major problems--my mother died and so did my mother-in-law. I had to build a relationship with my Dad, one I never had. I am the "mother" in my family now. My daughter moved out when I needed her more than ever. I just wanted her to wait a day or so. I could go on and on.

I was on steroids for about 18 months straight--believe it or not. I gained 20lbs. The dr gave me Restoril 30mg. I have been doing some reading about sleepwalking, and apparently, Restoril has that side effect.

This has been going on since last November. I was released from the hospital. While there, I was a morphine pump for pain. Today, I take my pain meds--neurotin, ibuprofen, fentanyl, and morphine for break through pain.

After reading that about the Restoril (and acknowledging the tragedy I've been through--I hadn't thought it about that way), I believe the culprit(s) have been found.

Tonight, I won't take anything and see how it goes. I TRULY APPRECIATE the responses. This tells me you are concerned and sadly have a story of your own.

I love you all and couldn't make it without you.
        Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

Working...
        X