Military Member just given diagnosis of MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris

Click on my name (KatieAgain) and you should see my email in my bio. If not, let met know. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
      Chris

Click on my name (KatieAgain) and you should see my email in my bio. If not, let met know. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
      Thank you Katie, email sent!

Comment

I'm a little late to the discussion here, but I just went through the whole process with the AF and can offer some info if you're interested my email is in my profile. I officially medically retired Aug. 2012 so my info would be recent.

Sounds like you've gotten a lot of great advice and opinions already, but it's always good to have more knowledge.

Take Care - Melissa
        Melissa (dx. 3/22/2011)

Comment

Originally posted by mlissa67 View Post
          I'm a little late to the discussion here, but I just went through the whole process with the AF and can offer some info if you're interested my email is in my profile. I officially medically retired Aug. 2012 so my info would be recent.

Sounds like you've gotten a lot of great advice and opinions already, but it's always good to have more knowledge.

Take Care - Melissa
          Outstanding, TY Melissa! I would have never thought there were so many people in or medically retired from this disease.

Comment

Working...
          X