Stoping Attacks with Endocrine Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoping Attacks with Endocrine Amplifier

Hi this is my first post and the first time posting on the MS forum, I have read many threads on here but never joined up.

A little about me I am 30 years old male and yep you guessed it I survive....

I have been living with MS for 6 years now.

I have had a lot of lower back pain and I've tried all sorts of crap as we all do, exercise, heat, magic chinese patches that do nothing but make me stink.

Then there is going blind and double vision that's always loads of fun!

Anyway I'd say about 9-10 months ago now a friend told me about this product "Endocrine Amplifier" and how it reduces cortisol and stress. Since i latch on to any hope of normality I researched this stuff.

I found loads of reasons to take it and no real reasons to avoid taking it.

I can now say I have not had an attack this entire time.....for me this is rare to go this long. My back pain is little to none I am actually able to exercise again. For me this is freedom as I've always loved the gym, this is the first time in 6 years now and I even got a membership....how is that for commitment?

1 of the main ingredients in this product is a natural extract from soy which has a family of 4 fatty acids, i've seen other similar products which only contain 1 of the 4 fatts acids, so i avoided them.

There is science showing that they kill T-Cells which may help stop the onset of symptoms.

Anyway here is the links to some of the science:

I haven't dared try any similar products as I know this is working for me and as I said all 4 fatty acids.

When I started on this i over looked the other component Alpha GPC it has shown to increase strength in a clinical trial for people with MS...probably why I am so strong now....haha

It's almost like this company made this stuff for me by accident because this mixture is awesome.

I'd be very happy to hear from anyone out there using anything similar.

(Sorry I cant post links so please correct the URL to make it work)

** the links were deleted because they lead to an error message, please put those in your profile as they may be of interest to others**

I've added the links for the science journals to my profile if anyone wants to see.

Comment

I read all 3 articles but I'm unsure of exactly what it is you're taking. Is it a pharmaceutical drug or supplement?
      "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Dx 2004, Copx, Rebif, Ty Beta- I'm done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Worship View Post
        I read all 3 articles but I'm unsure of exactly what it is you're taking. Is it a pharmaceutical drug or supplement?
        Hi there, it is a supplement by a company that makes it for bodybuilding called wicked supplements.

I've read loads about it as it has many other uses than just what it has been marketed for.

Comment

Working...
        X