My nerves are getting in my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nerves are getting in my way

Generally, shot night goes by pretty easy and just the typical burn and pain of the copaxone. Lately tho, I been hitting a nerve with my shots and Im getting pretty sick of it. The pain I feel is like triple the norm. My neuro explained the path of the nerves for me, kinda like a tree branch, but man, Im hitting them little suckers like crazy lately. Usually only happens on my right side, so I do my left side alot, but Im getting sore on that side and need a change once in awhile. Got to the point I skipped my shot the other night because I didnt want to deal with the pain. Neuro suggested I try some solarcane or something on that order to sorta numb the area first. Anybody else keep hitting a nerve?

If on a pain scale 9 was someone please shoot me and 10 was nevermind , I will shoot myself , I had a 8 in lower back arm. No longer give shots in lower back arms. Also reminded me of pain I had for over a year before MS dx. Puts new meaning into "your getting on my nerves".

Comment

Ugh! I am of no help

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! I've been on Rebif for over a year now and I still hate giving myself these shots!

I do find that the quicker the better, I use a warm washcloth before hand, then alcohol, then being small in proportion it helps me to kind of grab my skin to support the tissue and(plump it up) make it more fatty tissue I'm injecting into

I've got a lot of small spider type veins so I'm always trying to avoid these areas it's hard...

I'm glad you posted it though someone out there has got to have a better way always I'm glad we found this sight

MS SUCKS!
      moment by moment Wendy Rochet

Comment

Working...
      X