Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

I am new here, and look forward to getting to know everyone. I am a licensed veterinary technician and an artist and have 2 dogs, 3 cats and one husband

I have been experiencing symptoms for a year or more, but put it off to the stress of a very toxic work situation, however even after I left I developed more symptoms, so now I'm still waiting for a diagnosis of some sort. I don't think the hubby really understands, and the people around me I think are kinda put off by my situation...no one really feels comfortable I think talking about it. I had to cancel an MRI because my insurance wouldn't pay for it unless it came from a neurologist, but have to wait until the end of the month to see one. Of course I'm willing to bet it will be more hurry up and wait.

Anyways I look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Rusty

hey rustydog

Welcome, hope you are able to get in to see the Neurologist and get some answers..

Take care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

WELCOME RUSTY!!! It is great to have you here, but I am sorry you needed to find us here. As I am sure you know, stress will complicate everything, ESPECIALLY MS..

As the saying goes, others that have never experienced this will not understand. I think one of the reasons people around us are put off is because they do not understand what we're going through, nor can they imagine that, and they don't know what to say.

Good luck with the new neurologist, I hope you get some answers quickly. As far as the hurry up and wait thing goes, isn't that pretty much how everything in life works?Good luck.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome!

I sort of noticed where your husband was on your list
        techie
        Another pirated saying:
        Half of life is if.
        When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
        Dogs Rule!

Comment

lol, awww poor hubby, didn't mean to put him on the bottom. My poor mud pie brain has it messed up anyways..got 1 husband, 2 cats and 3 dogs....

I've got an appointment with a neuro the end of November. I hate the whole waiting because I've got a great deal of numbness and tingling, as well as fatigue, along with a host of other symptoms. MS or not, I really want some relief if at all possible one way or another. I'm really fortunate that I've got a really good DO, and he did a bunch of blood work before-hand that ruled out B12 deficiency, and most likely Lupus. At least the heat of the summer is over, it made me feel like a wilted pansy.

Comment

Working...
          X