Cant stop crying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant stop crying...

I haven't logged in here for awhile. Mainly because things have been rather good for me for awhile. No major relapses for a year...well until now. I'm so discouraged after going a whole year. I guess I kinda hoped I wouldn't hear from the MonSter ever again. I guess that's a wish we all have though.

So right now "the hug" is excruciating. I feel like my limbs and torso is wrapped in rubberbands. I'm dizzy beyond belief. I'm exhausted. And I literally can't stop crying. I just finished 2,weeks of prednisone. I feel like a swollen blimp.

I'm just in a horrible "why me" kinda mood. My boyfriend ran me a bath and keeps coming in every 5 minutes to make sure I'm alive because I've had a few seizures. I just feel overwhelmed right now and the only people that will get it are the people that have it.
    Courage is NOT the absence of fear, it is going forward in spite of fear. Diagnosed 5/27/10

Hi Gyspy

I'm sorry you're caught in a bout of depression. One thing that helps me with the hug is to remember it's just a "feeling"..no one is really smashing or squeezing you, that helped me to redirect my thoughts in the past.

It will be helpful for you to talk to your Doctor..you may need some help to start feeling 'right' again. It's difficult in your state but being positive does help. Try to think of some of the positives in your life, like having a boyfriend that is staying in your life.

Take care Gyspy
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Oh Gypsy, I literally just joined and left a large rant/intro myself, then saw your post. I'm so sorry it's so hard right now. Sending you *gentle* virtual hugs.

Comment

Working...
      X