Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what's going on really...

Hi,

I am introducing myself. My name is Kirsty, 25 years old I live in the UK and I am in my final year of nursing studies

Basically I went to see my G.P the other week as I had numbness sort of tingly pins and needles feeling in my right leg along with balance problems (I kept tripping over my feet) I have always been clumsy but it was getting quite bad, I also had a degree of numbness in my toes. She referred me to a neurologist (I am still awaiting an appoointment) after this I felt worse I felt very dizzy I collapsed at work, then the day after I got the worst foot spasms in my right foot my toes were bending in ways I didnt think possible lol that did not go away for three days I went to out of hours gp who gave me baclofen and the day after taking these it stopped.

I am no longer taking baclofen and the spasms have stopped. the dizziness has eased, but still have a weakness in my right leg and now my right arm. At my G.P appointment she mentioned MS and she recommended a MRI, so I am just waiting I guess.... but hello to all x

Hi Kirsty,
    I am sorry that you are here, but welcome just the same. I feel for you because I know the feeling of dealing with the unknown. i only have one suggestion for you. Get your vitamin D levels checked and get them above 'normal'.
    I know that you folks in Europe probably have a different scale for measurement of this, but the idea is the same. Don't be in the middle of the range. Get your levels above the middle of the range. Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X