Absentee member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absentee member

[B]Hi there...I'm an old member who has been absent for quite a while due to health problems of mine and my Hubby's. We had to sell our home and move to an apartment due to the fact that we could no longer maintain our home. It was quite a change but we are getting used to it. The one good thing about it is that our apt. is next to where I grew up. It was almost like coming home.

I'll try to come here often again as it was a good place to spend time and get to know many people. I'm from New Brunswick, Canada. I have a Hubby and we just had our 45th wedding anniversary. We have 2 great kids, a son and a daughter. We also had a cranky old cat who was 17 years old, we had to have her put down just before we moved.

Getting late here must run....bye 4 now.
    I don't have hot flashes, I have power surges.

Greetings sea2006 and welcome back to MSWorld! I'm sorry that health issues with you and your husband kept you away for a time and hope that things, healthwise, are better!

That's really neat about moving back into your old neighborhood - Has it changed much? Things have changed a bit here as well on the message boards! Hope you explore around and feel comfortable about asking questions or making comments.

And congrats on your 45th Anniversary!
    Keep well
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X