My mother has MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mother has MS

Hi, I am Jennifer. I am 27, and live in Kentucky. I have one dog (Mika) & once cat (Felix), and a dear boyfriend of going on 1 year.

I have sought out this site because for the past five years my mother's MS has really taken over her personality and body.
    She has been diagnosed with it for going on twenty years, but we are just beginning (these past 5 years) to really see the complications of it.

Any one out there I can talk to about it would be most welcome.

WELCOME JENNIFER!!!! it is great to have you!you will find that the members here are compassionate and helpful, and if they can answer a question they will, so ask away! Good luck.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi Jennifer, and welcome to MS World! I am sorry about your Mom. I know that must be tough for you. Like hunterd said, there are lots of compassionate people here. Besides the questions and answers, there are also chat rooms. I look forward to seeing you around.

Lisa
      Moderation Team
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

I'm here because I have MS, but my mom has MS too so I can relate to that as well. She was DX'd 10 years before me so I had a decade of being in your shoes.

Good luck to you and your mom.
        Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
        X