Headaches from sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headaches from sex?

I was just diagnosed a few months ago radiographic ms(I have no symptoms just have leisions). I started rebif 3 weeks ago. I am curently one week into the 22ml shots. My husband and I have a great sex life but the last two times a few minutes after we start I get this terrible pain in the back left side of my head that quickly comes over the top to my forhead. It hurts so bad I just want to quit. Then the headache doesn't go away. Has anyone else had this? MS thing or maybe medication side affect?

Yep. I think your blood supply went into your body.
    Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

I have to make sure I am not lying with my head flat or I get big headaches. My head has to be higher than the rest of my body.

Comment

You maybe too hot,temp wise.

The core seems to get hot even if the skin is cold. Try a fan. Loose any garments, blankets, etc...

If your are ovulating, you are already warm and probably didn't know it.

I also like the laying flat thing. I get vertigo (spins) doing that.

I took a hot shower and got a major headache and reminded me of this.

Comment

Working...
        X