exhaustipated; too tired to poop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaustipated; too tired to poop.

not only has my husband Storm been going slowly downhill with MS, but 2 months ago my oldest son (22) was diagnosed with schitzoaffective bipolar disorder. I am now the only person who can work, shop, maintain appointments, and keep a household. I really feel as though I could be suicidal at this point.I have to force myself out of bead each day and then force myself to leave work and go home,

You sound like you're at the end of your tether. Is there anyone who can help (family) or disability services?
    Being the caregiver is probably worse than being the person with the disease. Come here and vent whenever you need to.
    All the best to you and your family.

Comment

I wish there was something I could say to provide you with comfort and the break you need. I hope that there is someone, whether it be family, friends, or services where you live that can give some care to the care giver. Please look into it. You deserve some tlc yourself.

Comment

Bless you for being the be-all, do-all for your family. I feel for you and your struggles, but I agree that you should explore options for getting some outside help for yourself and family. And the sooner the better!

I'm not sure where you live, but here is a link for finding a chapter of the National MS Society - http://www.nationalmssociety.org/fin...ter/index.aspx They have many services offered to help your husband (and you, as care-giver) out. Please call soon! You don't have to do this alone - OK?

If you are feeling suicidal, please call the Suicide Hotline!
        800-784-2433 or 800-273-8255
        www.suicidehotlines.com/national.html

Please take care!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I am so sorry for your predicament. But at the same time, I would like to thank you for doing it.

If your husband can contact the state, they may have programs that will help. I know here in Pennsylvania, you need to contact the state welfare office. Good luck.
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

wow, you have a lot on your plate.
            I have seen people use this service and im about to start next week. 9probally)
            its called peapod. they deliver groceries

it might make life a bit easier if you can use them
            Learn from yesterday
            Live for today
            Hope for tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X