Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again

Hi everyone! My name is Victoria Turner and I have been living with MS since my Dx in 1998 and probably for much longer than that! I have been on this board before, a few years ago. I am currently in a "reality" phase in my life (I have had many of these), as opposed to the "denial" that I usually live in. I know this about myself, but don't really see any way to avoid it. When I'm feeling good, I can deny that I am effected by MS, and well, right now I can't.

I am off to my neurologist again next month, after a break of nearly three years! I see Dr. Corboy in Denver, a well reknowned doctor here at the National MS Center. I don't like doctors as a general rule though lol.

I have two beautiful children ages 13 and 11 and I am planning to be around and active until they are well into adulthood...so bring on the cure!

I hope to hear from you, or get to know you better. Drop me a line!
    Do you need or enjoy fear, worries and restlessness? If you don't, then why do you keep inviting them into your mind?

HI VICTORIA...

Hi Victoria this site offers a lot of information and in fact over time becomes an internet based family.

Maxx here. I was diagnosed in 1972 and am jokingly (I think) referred to as the site dinosaur. I was on betaseron for 3 years and followed that with 3 years on copaxone. Currently not on any dmd.

I was born married and have four kids all of which are grown and gone. I say that we are the only family in history that brought home four newborns over the years...and none of them were our kids. I jest of course.

Regarding ms and the impact it can and will have on your life stay with your plan !

Make stretching a part of your day...hint hint

Maxx

Comment

Welcome Victoria!! It's nice to meet you. I like your signature here...we do have busy minds don't we? When we replace the fears and worries with hope and positive thinking, all things are possible! Hope to see you around lots
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

thank you both

for the warm welcome. I need to get back into the habit of logging on here...I remember this being a warm, supportive coccoon in which to support and be supported. Anyone without MS just can't understand the little challenges that I, and I suppose you, have to go through.

I am not currently taking any DMD, they just aren't for me. Or maybe that's my denial, I'm not sure. Copaxone isn't for me, let's put it that way.

I hope to be on here more and maybe we can get through this together. <3
        Do you need or enjoy fear, worries and restlessness? If you don't, then why do you keep inviting them into your mind?

Comment

Working...
        X