Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

My name is Gail i am 53 yr old and have been reading the post here to help me understand more about MS.
    2005 mri showed about 4 leasons flairs on and off from then to now.
    I have tried Acthar this last time about 4 weeks ago, seemed to help some. I am just so confused about all this med thing for MS, I have hurd about the 1 a week shot starting to read more about it,this cogfog makes me want to cry! and i have it is so getting me down.
    Im glad i found others here that can understand what it feels like. I am single have a small dog who i love very much,I can cry on her shoulder as much as i want and she listens lol just wanted to say hello! and i think this sight is great.
    thanks guys just for being here Gail

Hi and welcome, though I'm sorry you have to be here.
    Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Welcome Crayon guess we all are in the same boat together good to have people who understand. I was diagnosed RRMS in August and have been doing Avonex which is a once a week shot since November. I'm praying it is helping. Have my 2nd MRI coming up in August, so then I guess we will know for sure or as for sure as anything seems to be with this Monster.
      Good luck to you.

Comment

Hi Gail and welcome to MSWorld. So glad you found us! We hope you explore all our forums, ask lots of questions and share more of your journey with us. We also have chat which you might be interested in. Here is the schedule, although it's open 24/7! http://msworld.org/chatroom_info

And hey! You can post here while you have a good cry anytime. We do understand and we'll listen too

Take care and hope to hear more from you!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks all
          Good to meet you, I plan on doing alot of reading on here! got to see my Nero at the end of the month to see what he says about a treatment plan. the nurse that came out to watch me do the injections of Acthar said i might want to ask about Avonex.
          I have not been taking anything until now, this last flair was bad and i think it might be time to discuss treatment.
          I have alot of health problems ,2 shots of insulin a day heart prob, well i could go on and on u get the picture all these freaking pills and maby something else to add!!!
          ok thats all out! lol now i feel better 1 day at a time
          Jesus and thank you for the people here.

Comment

Crayon: If you look at the National MS Society's Website, there is a list of all of the medications that are used for MS. Then, come back on here and see the different medications on our forums and how people reacted to these meds.

Best of luck to you!

Lisa
            Moderation Team
            Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
            SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
            Tysabri

Comment

Working...
            X