Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie!

Just found this site & reading up on BG12 comments. Symptoms first in 86, prliminary diagnosis -- not confirmed -- 87. Finally had evoked potentials testing in 2004 and got definitive diagnosis then started Copaxone. Blah blah...
    Married, no kids., very supportive hub! Love to garden but now just at scaled back level. Try everyday to rise above the obstacles MS puts in my way, most days I'm successful! Have a feeling this site will really keep me on track because so much I've read is familiar...provides reassurance to know how many others are dealing with the same thing! Thanks so sharing.

Welcome Mgb4ms to MS World! We are so happy you joined!
    Glad you have been reading all along and have now joined the conversation. Now you can add in your .02! Hopefully you will take full advantage of your membership. We also have chat rooms to join!

Nice to meet you and will see you around!

Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Good to meet you, mgb4ms and glad you joined us here! Your beginning journey sounds a bit like mine. First sx in winter of'88, but not confirmed dx until '99 - a long time to be in limbo, right?

I too love to garden (my lifelong passion) and understand about scaling back. it's getting harder and harder for me~

Explore all around our forums and ask plenty of questions. We're all here to help each other. Hope to see you around lots and share what you can!

Take care
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X