Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

Hi there I am new to this site. I was diagnosed in the summer of 2010 I went to the er with double vision.They did a cat scan,MRI,and a spinal tap. Then told me to see a neurologist. Turns out I had MS and have 5 lesions on my brain. When I was first diagnosed I went into a study for a new pill form drug. It was a great program but I ended it in Dec. 2011 In the hopes of becoming pregnant. I did not get pregnant and instead gained a ton more weight. I never went back on meds for my MS. I haven't had any issues that I know of.However I am just now learning of other symptoms and things that MS can do to you. I have OCD,depression and anxiety. I also am very overly sensitive and then I get really laughy and hyper. I thought maybe I was bi-polar however none of my doctors or therapist think I am. I never knew that MS could affect these things. And now Im wondering how much of my issues is because of the MS. Me and my family were very worried when I was diagnosed however I kind of just ignored it for a while. I thought that if its not affecting me why should I worry. However I do feel that I need to educate myself about MS. And now Im already learning that its probably been affecting me this whole time. Any advise would be appreciated

As long as one heart still holds on
    Then hope is never really gone

Welcome Mrs. M.S.: I answered your questions under the Q&A section so I won't answer them again here. Just wanted to say HI! and glad you joined!

Happy to see you have found your way around, also check out our chat rooms if you like that sort of thing.

Take care
    Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Hi MRS.M.S - it's nice to meet you and welcome to MSWorld! You have come to a wonderful forum to gain more knowledge - there is a wealth of information amassed from good people sharing their insights and experiences. I've learned more here than from any of the numerous neuros I've been to!

We all know the phrase "knowledge is power", so please feel free to check out all the forums - there's something for everything and everyone. And ask any question anytime you need to - we're all here to help each other.

Take care of yourself
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

oh yall r so sweet thank u so much. I think I will like it here

As long as one heart still holds on
        Then hope is never really gone

Comment

Working...
        X