A site where people rate neurologists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A site where people rate neurologists?

I have been to such a site before, I could have sworn I found it somewhere in these forums?

I did a google search, and looked around in here some, does anyone know what I am talking about?

I live in a new area and let's just say the medical community leaves a lot to be desired locally. I have seen a neuro a couple hours away ans his resume is GREAT but while I didn't hate him, I wasn't sure about him either. He also told me that I look fine. Do I have to lose mobility before I can get a Dr who cares in Ohio?!?!

Are they going to write that I'm fine on my disability forms? I'm kind og haning on a thread mentally and am realizing my former neuro was 1 in a million?
    DXd Fragile X premutation ~ 2004
    DXd RRMS ~ Jan. 2009

You might be thinking of this site:

http://www.msneuroratings.com

Your doctor might have been trying to cheer you up by saying you look fine. It's easy to read too much into a comment like that if you're coping with chronic ailments.
    MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10.

Comment

Where to Rate a Doctor

In addition to the site mentioned by agate, you might also be interested in www.yelp.com. You can both rate and find ratings for anything under the sun - including doctors of all types. If you plan on posting a negative review on a doctor just be forewarned that he/she might ask Yelp to have you take it down. I had one doctor (not a neuro) do just that . Also make sure that you have not signed any documents preventing you from posting negative opinions of any sort about that doctor in a public forum. It is fairly common for doctors to have patients sign such a form nowadays. It is not yet an established point of law whether these types of forms are legal.

Good luck in finding a new neuro.

Comment

Working...
      X